Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Friday 4 January 2013

4th of January - Om (4th song)

4th song

 


After the dancing session of yesterday, now is time to some relax and meditation. This song reminds me the cosmos, slow sounds moving around the growl of the universe. I really enjoy making it as I felt very relaxed listening to it. I was very surprised realizing that it has been very easy to record it, everything is impovised and I just did one take per track. The trick: A bassy pedal note, and synths with low attack and high sustain an release. Reverbs and delays are needed and then you can play whatever you like in any scale (I've used a minor one that makes me feel more comfortable) if you don't overload the grid with loads of notes. It must be smooooooth and sloooooow. Ooooooom.

No comments:

Post a Comment