Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 January 2013

The Quest begins 1st of January - Happy New Year (1st Song)

First song: HAPPY NEW YEAR (01/01/13)




Here we go!!! This is the first song, I got some troubles recording it: missing clips, loads of noise from my interface, slowness, and I couldn't record voices because I got people bothering outside. 12 chimes (spanish tradition), then a horn section that represents the coming of the new year and an 80's song gets into your ears. It's short but It's the first one, come on guys!!! The guitar solo is crap obviously but I really enjoyed recording it. I hope you like it. Tomorrow I'll try to record with another interface in order to avoid noises. Happy new year to everyone and see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment