Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Monday 29 April 2013

29th of April (119th Song)

Spaghetti Dwell






I'm having millions of problems lately, the last one is related with my software, I just can't run my drums banks and when I could run the 60's Abbey Road ones I saved it and when I loaded it again it just disappear, so I recorded a song with it's drums that suggested me a bass line and two guitars, but as the drums aren't able to load I just skipped the bass and you have only two guitars and I shortened it because sounds boring this two guitars, it sounds like a cheeky western though.
Thoughts: Even just 2 guitars were difficult to mix for me, don't know what I really need to make it sound cooler, I tried a reverb but it doesn't work, the eq is the best that I could get and the compressor doesn't seem to make too much, anyway I like the feeling of this song. 

Enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment