Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 May 2013

16th of May (136th Song)

The Shameless






I have to be honest here, the 16th I couldn't make a song (or maybe I could but I didn't fell like making it) and I wait for the 17th to make it, I had double shift and two songs to make, so I just had fun with an app called 8bit Beat Pad and make one improvising durin one minute or so. I'm a shameless.

Thoughts: I have learned that this app is able to record and you can even jam over your recording and that any noise can make you get inspired, in this case the laser sound was used rhythmically and it kind of worked. Even when I should be embarrassed  I'm not really, I was when I was doing it, but listening to it is good enough . 

Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment