Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Friday 29 November 2013

15th of November - Holly Score (319th Song)


I'd never tried to write something with the score tool on Logic. With melodic instruments it would be kind of easy so I tried with drums. I chose Buddy Holly by Weezer to do this. 

Thoughts: I've used a lot Finale and Sibelius hence I see this notator very basic and not very good. I tried a lot of ways to just write a single 8th notes but I couldn't and I don't know if I could change the notes that would represent each piece of the kit but I didn't achieve it, so the notes were very very down in the score and it was very awkward and messy to write on it. The sound is quite good, I think they are improving the sound of the default drumkits.

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment