Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Saturday 30 November 2013

18th of November - Cricket Miracle (322nd Song)


I just discovered the most amazing stuff ever. Someone has slowed down the crickets singing in the equivalent of human lifespan. As  you may know the crickets have a faster lifespan. I just wanted you to hear this and I companied it with some strings to prove that they are singing real harmonies. 

Thoughts: This is like a miracle. I'm flipped out. I feel like they are a happy comunity singing in the night celebrating something or singing us a lullaby to have good dreams. It's just gorgeous. I don't know if you are gonna be able to hear my strings, they're very low but I didn't want to screw this marvel up. The recording originally lasts 1 hour and 3 minutes. This is a link to it. CLICK HEAR to listen to it.

Today more than ever... Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment