Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Sunday 17 November 2013

18th of October - Chusdom (291st Song)

Today's goal was to experiment with automation and synthesizers in Ableton Live.

Thoughts: I just play a drum sample and from here I started to play a synth. I wanted to do automation of the synths. For my own sake I discover that there's a list of all the parameters of any instrument that you're using, so this makes it very easy to automate. Also used mapping to change parameters from my controller. I like how this parameters are displayed in the automation list and how easy it looks but somehow I struggled when I wanted to make changes. The song is very dark and again the randomizer makes its work. Everything sounds creapier but funnier. I like random.

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment