Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 November 2013

5th of November - Multitacatá (309th Song)

The yesterday's session made me to wonder something else. What if I sing something using all the notes in an octave. All the notes chromatically placed. 

Thoughts: I used the score of a snare drum piece. Now that I'm thinking I should have written the piece, but I didn't think about that. I start with a new note every measure because I wanted to hear how they were fitting together and if maybe a combination of notes was better than any other, but I've really liked when the 13 voices where sounding together. There's so many tension. 

It's a very simple score to read but after half an hour reading I started to squint. It's something that happens often since I'm not very used to read. 

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment