Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Saturday 26 January 2013

26th of January - Two- Faced (26th song)

Two-Faced



I had less than an hour today to do something, so I came with this idea: two different songs in one song, depending if you listen the right speaker or the left 2 different songs will sound from the same vocals and the same drums. 

Thoughts: Melody is shit, I just improvised something with that sentence, and I sung it reaaaaaally but as I haven't any harmony in mind, so sorry if it's too annoying. I used Native Instruments' 'Battery' because I wanted to learn something new, and I just took 2 different samples (bass drum and snare drum) and did them sound. 
The two songs idea is something that I'm gonna work more on, I was thinking on it and there are so many possibilities!!! You can be clever and do great things I think, like a M.C Escher painting where two different elements combine together making something wonderful. Evend when I did just the song in less than hour I generated a lot of questions about Battery and I got an idea for a song concept which is great. I don't know if someone already did this kind of songs, if you know someone I'd like to hear it so, please, tell me. 

Enjoy it!


2 comments:

  1. Lo de las dos canciones en una me parece una idea soberana. No se me habĂ­a ocurrido nunca y no se si alguien lo ha hecho antes.

    ReplyDelete