Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Friday 8 February 2013

8th of February (39th Song)

Tears For Blues



One of the best songs in the world "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears For Fears. I downloaded the multitrack and I'm wishing to do loads of things and remixes with it. You can take the drums and put them in to a track as I did and then you can compose a new song on it. I started playing the bass a peculiar blues came out. So what to do next? A guitar of course!!! As everyday I need to do some many things that I never tried before I thought in play guitar through two different amp apps in iPhone. 

Thoughts: Goosebumps when I listen to this drum beat. There's a drummer who play it really great in live version, Manny Elias, no one plays it like him. The song is just perfect, everything is in their places, the sound, the groove, the notes, the dynamics, ... Taking the beats from there was good but in this multitrack file the panning and the effects are already done so you can't avoid them. The two apps that I used are very bad, the first sounds awful, the second one made a lot of noise and both have a very low signal. Crap.
I'm gonna spend the rest of my free time (30 mins more or less) to improvise with my guitar along it. Very funny. And it's really useful to learn. 

Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment