Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Thursday 14 February 2013

14th of February (45th Song) Valentine's Day!!!

That Was Just Love


 

Today is St. Valentine's Day and that deserved a love song. I grabbed my acoustic guitar which is the warmest instrument I own and I opened my heart. It's a short bit of minimalistic love but some people think that the best things are in small boxes. Happy Valentine's day lovers.

Thoughts: I wanted to figure out the way of make something sounding in one speaker and the reverb in the other and I found the way, I didn't like it for this song but I see a lot of possibilities from it. The melody reminds me another song I already made, Am I repeating myself? I hope I'm not doing that as so many bands that disappointed me, besides I don't love this melody and if I repeat something I want it to be something that I really love doing. 
I started doing EQ just removing unwanted frequencies as a good friend of mine recommended to me, I think is harder for me but I'm gonna do it for long time and see the results. Probably the best way to do it is a combination of removing and adding frequencies, so I'm gonna train my brain to figure out which frequencies are bothering, so far I find it very difficult. Two different reverbs have been used from Komplete 8 they are cool but I don't know yet how to make them sound as I want to. 
The fresh breath at the end could sound better, working on it. It's like my sign. Love it!

Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment