Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Thursday 14 March 2013

14th of March (73rd Song) Modal Week: Thursday

Lydian: Ratatouille






If I made a song for a Ratatouille video game it would be like this. Lydian is the brightest mode, jamming with this scale always feels funny.
Thoughts: I didn't have too much time to make a song with lyrics, or longer or with better sounds. I just played a saw wave synth and started to jam, some ideas came and I wrote the song note by note. A lot of edition which I'm doing very fast now. I played a xylophone app in iPhone with its own reverb which clash with the mixing. I realized also that it's very cool to practice with reverbs and basic wave synth, it's like the best way to see the difference, I'll take more time doing it, by far I got this reverb as if I were playing the song in my bathroom. 

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment