Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Friday 29 March 2013

29th of March (88th Song)

Sample Choir






Laying down day again, feels so nice. This came into my mind: 'What would happen if instead of of drum beats I don't just record pitches and compose a song with them?' So I started to record 'Oh' voices of every note in my range, from E2 to F5, very bad I must say, and started to stack them creating chords. The lack of time made me not to make any mixing at all.

Thoughts: This has been very very funny, I recorded with iTalk all the pitches and I sent them one by one to my email, so many. Was overwhelming when I saw all of them in my DAW, I didn't know how to start, but soon I started to develop a kind of technique to move over then more easily. It was very confusing because it looked like MIDI notes and I was thinking that all the time I change my note from one track to another it would change the pitch, not at all. Some of the notes sound more 'ah' than 'oh' but it's ok, I like this way to compose, next year I'll do a lot of things with this for sure. Tomorrow I'll make a song with this material, I have a lot of ideas that I want to try, with more time. 

Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment