Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Thursday 11 April 2013

11th of April (101th Song)

La Canción De Los Conejitos






 Jools Lorien (it's my girlfriend, I know) requested me to make a song about 'conejitos' (little rabbits) for Easter. It's very late, I know, but I want to make my requesters happy and I'll make all the requests that I got so far.

Thoughts: Well, I had 30 minutes to work on the song, so I got in trance and I became a 'conejito' and in my brain it sounded a song that represented me perfectly, I didn't even set up the mic because it would take extra time that I didn't have, so I recorded the guitar and the voices on my iPhone and sent them to myself by email. Maybe it was faster to set up the mic at the end, but I was a 'conejito', and I thought like that.
I used the Pitch Pedal of Guitar Rig and I realized that it has a lot of options to play with, but I just wanna make my voice to sound one octave higher, and the time was against me. I have to say that I'm very proud of this song and I'm gonna send it to all my friends with children to make them happy. I haven't mix it at all, just balancing the levels a bit, not even being very aware The song is in spanish but I feel generous and I'll translate for you english speakers:

The little rabbits' song
The little rabbits' song
The little rabbits' song
How beautiful, how beautiful the little rabbits are

The little rabbits' song
The little rabbits' song
The little rabbits' song
How beautiful, how beautiful the little rabbits are

Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment