Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Sunday 12 May 2013

12th of May (132nd Song)

2001: Arcade Odyssey






Hey I downloaded all this 8-bit music creator apps for iPhone and did something cool with it. 
Thoughts: It was very fun to have all this sounds in my pocket and play with them. At the beginning I wanted something remaining the jungle pretending to be a game full of wild animals, but suddenly everything started to sound very like a outer space thing. All those random numbers sounding, and the letters. When I realized that I was using a lot of letters I wanted to build a word and the first thing came to my mind was OJETE, sorry for that, it's just my dirty mind. Finally I added a reverb that sounds like being in a launch platform of a SCI-FI movie, it recalled me to War Games and Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment