Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Sunday 26 May 2013

26th of May (146th Song)

Logic Compositor



Here's a song made just trying to make it from choosing the compositor on the new project menu. I wanted to try all the default instruments but I didn't have time to use them and I preferred to do my best with just few of them.

Thoughts: May be you noticed that I'm playing more electronic stuff then usual, that's because I have a song to do for a project, it's a payed work so I must do it well and the requirements is that must be something electronic, bright, progressive and optimistic. This is just a way to approach different components before I do my song. I like some stuff from this song but not it's not very good, I'm a rookie in electronic, I feel awkward.

Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment