Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Thursday 13 June 2013

13th of June (164th Song)


I had to make a quick song because I couldn't load the one that I did for today. I used Ninja Jamm taking advantage of the release of a new update of the app. 

Thoughts: A little bit disappointed with the update of the app, I didn't see nothing new. I wanted to try to recreate a story where someone is in a bad life situation, and something happens and he starts to wake up and being motivated and then make money and then get rich but the power only brings him problems and he ends very bad, probably alcoholic from champagne. I had some ideas but is still difficult to be accurate with all those bottoms everywhere. I had some ideas but some old cliches were added accidentally. Well, not my favorite song, but I was desperate. 

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment