Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Saturday 8 June 2013

8th of June (159th Song)



I have to record two songs for the last assessment of Introduction to Guitar course at Coursera, this is one of those. I felt like playing a bass as well, the requirement was two guitars but I'm this bold guy that dares with extreme stuff, you know?

Thoughts: Yesterday I was happy with the mix that I did but obviously I'm not a pro yet and today something that easy I'm not able to do it well, I don't know what to do to make it sound better, maybe the recording is so bad that I can't do it better but, no, I don't think so, it's just that I'm a rookie and things takes much time to master them. The bass is like no life, no attack, no brightness. The guitars to much middle frequencies maybe? I'll ask some pros to help me. Arghhhh I want to be better! 

Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment