Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Monday 1 July 2013

29th of June - Rihanna For Children (180th Song)

I've started an internship in a recording studio and they just said to me: "This is now your studio, make it work", that's my mission now, I just took some time to make a song FORTUNA Quest claiming that I was testing some stuff. 

Thoughts: How cool does that sound? "My studio", it's very big and fully equipped. They have just two mics: a condenser one and one Shure SM58. They have lack of cables too, but they have an electronic drum kit, two good keyboard, some guitars, a bass, a beautiful Mackie desk, compressors, pre-amps, reverbs, synth sounds, and more. I was just figuring how everything was linked together, and I drew a map with everything, I could make some stuff work, but I still have a lot of doubts that I'm willing to solve. So I just messed around, and as one of the goals of the internship is make a hit, the reference artists would be Rihanna, Ke$ha, Rudimental, and so on. So I imagined this song with and used very cheesy instruments and it converted to a very childish song, but I like it. I could make song for kids, I use to get childish in my songs when I try not to sound sad.

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment