Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Monday 1 July 2013

24rd of June - Woody Allien (175th Song)


I was on the road when this song crossed my mind. My girlfriend recorded me singing the different tracks while driving, then I re-recorded it because it was crap but the melody is quite good. I felt happy in that moment, seems obvious.

Thoughts: It's not very accurate but I liked to have this clear idea of how the bass and the melody should sound. I had to make extra effort to sync what my soul wanted to hear and what I was singing, sometimes is a good exercise to sing what you think, you'd surprise of how many times you are wrong, it's like the secondary notes are not very clear sometime, but I'm starting to know them and I think I get on with them good and we're gonna be good friends.

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment