Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Saturday 17 August 2013

17th of August - First Drop of Tequila (229th Song)

I just wanted to use this app for iPhone called Studio.M and use some of their features in order to know if I should erase it from thie iPhone or not. You know what? I don't know what to do.

Thoughts: I don't know what to think about this app, it's kind of a typical 4 track app but with effects, panning and a lot of samples. The effects are actually very cool, the samples too although they are no so many and you can record audio tracks too. Sounds very cool so far, but why do I doubt if I should dump it or not? Because is very difficult to use it, and frustrating. I wanted to cut my veins more than once. You can move around all the different clips but you can't tell the player to start to play whenever you want. The copy/cut/paste feature would make you cry, you never hit the point that you are aiming and the screen will zoom in constantly without wanting it. The frame disappears in the end of the screen and you'll scream. You can only move the clips around if you are close enough other wise you'll change the length from the beginning or the end of them (they are loops and you can stretch it in any length) and you'll make sound everything out of time. Why did they destroy something so cool? I would teach them to make it work more easily. But anyway I got an audible cool song to dance.

In this song I just used the samples in the app so no composition skills used, just sorting the clips and shaping it, and using some effects. 

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment