Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

22nd of September - Chilaba (265th Song)

My brain is still lazy and not worried about the update of FORTUNA Quest, I have some backlog but I'm relaxed and just don't want to think to much in making great things. So I just chilled with my guitar playing something nice.

Thoughts: Something easy, nice and didactic, that was the aim today. I grabbed my guitar and tried to do something elegant playing with fingers. No complications. I'd check which pickup sounded better before I started to record and then after I would find a sound that I liked it with guitar rig. That's a difficult one, I just stack racks and trying thing but I find very difficult to aim for something or tell if the tweak that I did made the sound better or not. 

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment