Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Thursday 28 November 2013

11th of November - Tralari Tralari (315th Song)

Still testing my Macbook Pro, I needed to try to record with the built-in mic to sww how it sounds. 

Thoughts: I like when some songs are playing the same thing all the time but the melody makes travel to different places. A the funk is full of this and the song 'Moves like Jagger' by Maroon 5 is like the king. With two chords repeated during the whole song they do a great song with a lot of 'changes' thanx to the melody. 

My song in this case sounds like a mix of 90's rock (it reminds me cranberries) and 80's darkness (reminds me Talk Talk too). The sound is very bad, but for a built-in mic of a laptop I must say it's very cool. The speakers are very very good too. I can record some stuff without connecting it to my interface since my laptop is a very fast machine. So I'm very happy to be able to just lay in bed and make music in the tough days. Note: Tralari Tralari is a reference to 'making love'.

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment