Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 November 2013

13th of October - Shamisen - Round 2 (286th Song)

I had a new Shamisen lesson today with Hibiki, he taught me Tsugaru Jinku, a traditional song that the students use to play when they are starting. 

Thoughts: When I grabbed the Shamisen again everything seemed easier than the first time, my posture was better and the wrist grabbing the massive pick (bachi) whas very relaxed. Mi picking was much better, the pull of easier. I think that learning this is less complicated that I thought, because the technique is very different. I played this song that is longer and it has more changes, more string changes and more left  hand movement. Sounds quite bad, but hey, it's the 2nd time that I played it. 

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment