Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Monday 18 November 2013

20th of October - Sin Luz en Casa de Xose (293rd Song)



This is the second song of the "Juanes' session", which probably will be legend in the future. 

Thought: This time Juanes brought a slow suicidal song, it reminds me whales leaving a spot after losing a member of the family in a war against humans. Does it make sense? Sometimes they are down and defeated sometimes they are angry, but sadness is over both emotions, and they are sloy and solitaire. I like it. We recorded two tracks of guitars, one with distortion and one withouth since we didn't have a switch between both options. 

Again I must say that this song is not finished until the artist says. But I used it to make my experiments and mixing techniques for FORTUNA Quest.

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment