Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Monday 25 November 2013

29th of October - Hangover (302nd Song)

Last night I celebrated my leaving with some of my best friends in London. Consequently I woke up today really hangover. My voice sounded so amazing that I had to record an a capella song. 

Thoughts: Is this possible? How could my voice get so low? I decided to improvise something in english that is one of my most difficult issues and I think it's very important for me since I love english and I want to express most of the times in it. Why? I don't know, I just feel it. 

Not only my voice is deep, cracky and low but also my brain is slow, mellow and fool. What I'm singing it's exactly how I feel. The lyrics aren't that good though. I just wanna know how to get that voice more often, maybe becoming an alcoholic? Hopefully I can train to get that. 

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment