Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 December 2013

6th of December - Googleheim (340th Song)



I went to the Guggenheim museum in Spain today, it was great but sometimes I had the feeling of artists pulling our legs. I made my own contemporary piece of art.

Thoughts: I came to Bilbao this weekend with my parents, today is my first day and the visit to the museum was great. Since I don't have so much privacy I found that I could do something in the toilet of the hotel while my parents were watching TV without bothering them too much. I used a four track app and I started to create my piece. Very random  but being very honest with what it happened in my mind, in real time, everything that I thought about I just said it or sung it. The name of the song is a joke that my mother and I share.

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment